Google+





Tuesday, November 02, 2010

New TRON: LEGACY Poster: Jeff Bridges As Clu 2.0! AND...

Wow! Very cool Jeff Bridges as Clu 2.0 poster indeed (via MySpace).

Says Bridges: "Both this one and the first one, you were dealing with cutting edge technology within your industry, and that was very exciting. This one makes that one look so … there were no cellphones on that one, no internet, but the essence was the same of “doing this new thing.” This technology that’s used here, is very exciting to me as an actor, because now I can play myself at any age. I can be a four year old kid and the actor would be me. That’s pretty wild!"

"It is kinda spooky, you know. The, uh, same guys who were involved with, uh, “Benjamin Button” film, they were involved in this one as well. And, uh, I remember they - they showed me, uh, Brad Pitt’s head in a - you know, a glass box. And it was - it wasn’t anything like you’ve ever seen before. It was, like, you know, Madame Tussaud’s or that. It was just - you expected him to, you know, say, "hey, how you doing?" You know, it was just s
o real looking."

Want more? Check out five new international posters (via Collider)!

WANT EVEN MORE?
How about the reunion between Sam and his father! SPOILER ALERT!! Click here if you still want to see it...

TRON: LEGACY is coming at you December 17. Be ready!!
I'm serious...


Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.